Nutella Blueberry Muffin.
You can have Nutella Blueberry Muffin using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutella Blueberry Muffin
- It’s of Unsalted butter at room tempeture.
- Prepare of Granulated white sugar.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract try to use pure.
- It’s of Zest of large lemon.
- You need of All purpose flour.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Fresh blueberries.
- Prepare of Nutella.
Nutella Blueberry Muffin instructions
- Beat eggs in stand mixer with sugar until light and fluffy . Add the eggs one at a time mix on low for about 2 minutes . Add vanilla extract . In another bowl whisk together the lemon zest flour salt and baking powder . Add flour mixture to egg mixture alternating with your milk beginning and ending with the flour . After mixed everything together add blueberries mix and pour into muffin tins now with a spoon add nutella in the tins as much or little as desired bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes or until tooth pick inserted come out clean . Enjoy.