You can cook Blueberries Muffins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberries Muffins
- It’s of White flour.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Plain yogurt.
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Blueberries.
Blueberries Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line 12cup baking sheet with paper cups.
- In one bowl mix dry ingredients.
- In other bowl mix milk, yogurt and the egg. Beat to blend well with a whisker.
- Add the dry ingredients in once. Mix with spoon gently. Add dusted blueberries, not over mix..
- Fill cups to the top bake for 18 minutes.