Mini blueberry muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. Mini muffins are fabulous and miniature blueberry muffins are some of the best.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine all remaining. See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Recipes, Desserts. Blueberry Mini Muffins. "These bite-size muffins are popular in our family," reports Suzanne Fredette of Littleton, Massachusetts. You can have Mini blueberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini blueberry muffins
- You need of butter, softened.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of buttermilk.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of frozen or fresh blueberries.
Blueberry Mini Muffins Recipe photo by Taste of Home. When you can't get enough of blueberry muffins, these moist mini muffins are ideal to take along with you as a snack while Continue reading to learn the steps required to make mini blueberry muffins. Learn how to make Mini Blueberry Muffins. You'll go wild over the maximum blueberry flavor in sweet mini-muffins!
Mini blueberry muffins step by step
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, buttermilk and vanilla; mix well..
- In a seperate bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; stir into the creamed mixture just until moistened..
- Fold in blueberries. Batter will be thick.
- Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups with about a tablespoon of batter. Sprinkle with sugar if desired. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean..
MORE+ LESS BEST MINI Blueberry Muffins with crumble topping! The cinnamon sugar streusel is delicious and is my favorite part! Here's a video on how to make gluten free Mini Blueberry Muffins that are a great treat for breakfast (served with scrambled eggs), snack or dessert. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them.