Jumbo Blueberry Muffins. These Jumbo Blueberry Crumb Muffins are moist, fluffy, and taste even better than the ones from the bakery! Loaded with blueberries and topped with tons of buttery crumbs, these muffins are always a. Recipe for jumbo blueberry muffins, just like the kind in your favorite bakery!
We ain't cooking those PUNY muffins! These blueberry crumb muffins are extra large, light and fluffy with a perfect crumb topping, just Jumbo muffin pan. How to make blueberry muffins with crumb topping. You can have Jumbo Blueberry Muffins using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jumbo Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare of Diabetic.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- You need of whole wheat flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of eggs, room temperature preferred.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- You need of milk**.
- You need of canola oil ( or vegetable oil or melted coconut oil).
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of fresh or frozen blueberries.
Recipe for jumbo blueberry muffins, just like the kind in your favorite bakery! These jumbo muffins have the flavor of traditional blueberry muffins, but with chunks of cream cheese and a sweet and tangy streusel topping. Jumbo Blueberry Muffins could be a great recipe to try. Jumbo Blueberry Muffins recipe: Try this Jumbo Blueberry Muffins recipe, or contribute your own.
Jumbo Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit. Spray your muffin tin of choice or line with muffin liners. Set aside..
- In a large bowl add flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix together until dry ingredients are combined. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs and sugar until combined. Add in milk, oil and vanilla. Mix well..
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix everything by hand. Avoid over-mixing. Gently mix until all the flour is off the bottom of the bowl and no big pockets of flour remain..
- This batter will be very thick and somewhat lumpy. Fold in the blueberries..
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tins, filling them all the way to the top..
- Bake at 425° Fahrenheit for 5 minutes then reduce oven temperature to 375° Fahrenheit and continue cooking for another 25 – 26 minutes until lightly golden and center appears set..
- Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes. Store muffins at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Muffins freeze well up to 3 months..
- **Buttermilk is preferred for the moisture textures 1% or higher milk fat of regular milk would be fine. Almond milk or soy milk are ok too..
- This recipe makes 12 jumbo muffins. Enjoy :).
Y'all these blueberry corn muffins are, full of blueberries with a slight crusty golden top. The combination of corn and blueberry is amazing. This one bowl jumbo corn muffins with blueberries. Ingredients: Streusel Topping (can substitute streusel with course sugar). Jumbo Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins taste just as good as your favorite bakery muffin but are so much better for you!