Zucchini Bread Bars. So here we are with the zucchini recipe of the day: these freakin' amazing paleo zucchini banana bread bars (with chocolate chips, obvi). I can't even explain how GOOD these are or how addicting. Quick breads are leavened by either baking powder or baking soda versus breads made with yeast.
Allow cake to cool completely before cutting into bars. Fluffy, moist, naturally sweetened Zucchini Bread Bars. Available with or without chocolate chips, but everything's better with chocolate! You can cook Zucchini Bread Bars using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread Bars
- It’s 2 cup of pealed, shredded zucchini.
- It’s 3 of each eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/8 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/8 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
Prefer nuts in your Zucchini Bread? The recipe for this moist chocolate zucchini bread is super simple: Combine the ingredients in a large. Do you have an overloaded zucchini plant? These Zucchini Cobbler Bars are an unconventional zucchini dessert, but you will fall head over heels in love with them!
Zucchini Bread Bars step by step
- Place shredded zucchini in bowl and place a bowl on the zucchini then weigh down the bowl.
- Whisk eggs, vanilla, oil in a big bowl.
- Add salt, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda.
- Mix well.
- Separate bowl mix sugar and flour.
- Slowly add flour mixture to egg mixture while mixing.
- Mix well. Scrape sides of bowl. Mix well.
- Using a clean and thin cloth, strain zucchini from excess water.
- Fold zucchini in batter. Fold well to ensure it is throughout the batter.
- Grease and lightly flour a baking pan.
- Fold bread into pan and spread it even.
- Bake 350*F 40-60 minutes til golden brown and a knife coming out clean when pierced.
- Cool. Cut. Serve.
- Optional: fold in 1 cup of nuts your choice after folding in zucchini.
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Spread the mixture over the cooled zucchini bars. One of my favorite bars, but sometimes I like to only put half zucchini & half crushed pineapple, which I sometimes also do with. Cheesy Zucchini Bread made with healthy zucchini, shredded cheddar cheese, and chives is a delicious and easy savory quick bread loved by the whole family.