Blueberry muffins with cream cheese filling. These streusel-topped blueberry cream cheese muffins are super soft, packed with plump blueberries, and filled with a cream cheese surprise. On Saturday, Zach and I went (with my parents) to the tasting for our wedding food and cake. Why they called it a tasting, I'm not entirely sure.
It's so hard to stop at one when they are piping hot The cream cheese gives these blueberry muffins an AMAZING texture! Geez just typing up this post is making me want to make my third batch and. Cut out a hole in each baked blueberry cream cheese muffin with a spoon, and fill. You can cook Blueberry muffins with cream cheese filling using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins with cream cheese filling
- Prepare of softened butter.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of almond extract.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of blueberries.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of For Filling:.
- You need of cream cheese.
- Prepare of room temperature butter.
- Prepare of ?.
When it comes to eating a low-carb diet, we often feel like we give up some of our favorite carb filled recipes. These healthy blueberry cream cheese muffins are perfect to serve for breakfast or brunch. We like to serve them on holiday mornings with our extended family. What a great way to start a day!
Blueberry muffins with cream cheese filling instructions
- Preheated the oven 190C..
- In the mixing bowl, whip sugar and butter till fluffy. Beat in egg one at the time then add baking powder, almond extract and blend well..
- Crush 1 cup of blueberry mix in the mixture. Add in flour, milk and the rest of blueberry mixed together till it gets a very purple colour..
- Pour batter into greased muffins pan bake for 40 minutes..
- For filling. Mix all ingredients together blend till mixtures become creamy then filled in muffins when the muffins cool..
The richness of the cream cheese batter makes these blueberry muffins extra special. A food processor is used in this recipe, but feel free to use an. The muffin batter is almost identical to my blueberry muffin batter. It begins with creamed butter and sugar which gives the muffins a soft, cake-like texture similar The egg yolk is what makes the filling resemble light and fluffy cheesecake. Without it, these would just be cream cheese filled muffins.