Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of egg.
- You need of fresh blueberries.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line one muffin tin with paper cups..
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in large bowl and whisk until combined. Add blueberries to dry mixture..
- Combine milk, oil, and beaten egg. Push up the sides of the dry ingredients to create a well in center of bowl, then pour in wet mixture..
- Stir gently until all ingredients just moistened. Fill baking cups 2/3 full, then bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Makes 1 dozen..
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.