Blueberry muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can cook Blueberry muffins using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of nutmeg.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of scant – cloves.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of buttermilk.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of blueberries, frozen.
- It’s of turbinado or demerara sugar, optional. provides crunch..
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Place muffin liners in muffin pan or spray pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- In large bowl, mix dry ingredients..
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, and oil. Fold in blueberries..
- Pour wet ingredients into dry all at once. Mix gently. Batter will be thin..
- Bake 18 – 23 minutes..
- If using turbinado sugar, sprinkle it on the muffins during the last 5 minutes of baking..
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.