Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Egg.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Blueberries.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare of Butter (Melted).
- You need of Ground Cinnamon.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° F and grease muffin cups or add muffin liners..
- Combine 1 1/2 cups of flour, 3/4 cups sugar, salt, and baking powder..
- Add egg, vegetable oil, and milk to flour mixture and fold in blueberries..
- Fill muffin cups to the top and sprinkle with topping..
- Crumb topping: 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter and 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes..
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.