Vegan Blueberry Muffins.
You can have Vegan Blueberry Muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- You need of plus 2 Tbsp almond milk.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of organic all purpose flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of vegan butter, melted.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of lemon extract.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- It’s of fresh organic blueberries.
Vegan Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine almond milk and lemon juice in bowl. Let sit while preparing everything else so milk will curdle. About 10 minutes..
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt and cinnamon..
- Melt vegan butter and add to milk along with vanilla and lemon extracts..
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just combined..
- Fold in blueberries..
- Line 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. Fill all the way to the top with batter..
- Bake for 35 – 45 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean..