Blueberry Muffin Tops.
You can have Blueberry Muffin Tops using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffin Tops
- It’s of Roll (16 .5 ounce)refrigerated sugar cookie.
- It’s of flour, divided.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need of Baking soda.
- It’s of Cream cheese, softened.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Fresh or frozen(thawed) blueberries.
Blueberry Muffin Tops instructions
- Let cookie dough stand at room temp for 10 minutes to soften. Meanwhile, heat oven to 350. line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. In small bowl mix 1/4 cup of flour, sugar, and butter with fork until crumbly for crumb topping..
- In another small bowl mix remaining 1 cup flour,baking powder, and baking soda.
- In medium bowl beat dough and cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Next add egg, milk, and lemon juice until blended..
- Stir in flour mixture just until combined (do not over mix).
- Fold in blueberries. If using frozen berries rinse and pat dry with paper towel before adding.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls 1 to 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake 3 minutes, remove from oven. Sprinkle each muffin top with about 1 teaspoon of crumb topping return to oven immediately.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes longer or until edges begin to brown.