Creamy Blueberry Muffins.
You can cook Creamy Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of frozen or fresh blueberrys*.
- It’s of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of sour cream.
Creamy Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, powder, soda, and salt; add berries and toss gently..
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, oil, and vanilla; mix well..
- Stir sour cream mixture into dry ingredients until just moistened..
- Fill either greased muffin cups or muffin papers most of the way full for large, overflowing muffins, or 2/3 full for regular muffins..
- Bake at 400°F for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool for at least 5 minutes for them to set..
- When using frozen blueberries, DO NOT DEFROST! You can also try this recipe with frozen or fresh cranberries, or fresh blueberries..