Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- It’s of self-raising flour.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of almond essence.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of blue berries.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven 200°C/400°F.
- Mix first 4 ingredients together thoroughly. And add cinnamon mix through.I like to sift dry ingredients at least 6 times as well as mixing.
- Beat the sour cream,milk,egg and almond essence.Tip into the dry mixture and fold together.The receipe says not to over mix as do most muffin receipes.I actually give it a good mixing together as I believe it gets the air in and my muffind all come up risen and light.I do my mixing by hand with a metal spoon.Over to you how you want to mix..
- Half fill sprayed muffin pans with mixture.I use the muffin paper cases.Make a small depression in each muffin with a damp teaspoon.Add a few blueberries to the depression.Spoon remaining mixture over the filling covering it completely.Add a few more blue berries to the top of mixture.I poke them into the mixture.
- Bake for 12-15minutes until muffins spring back when pressed or a toothpick comes out clean..
- I love my muffins warm so I wrap them in a paper towel and pop into microwave for 30 sec on high.Serve bythemselves or with icecream for a yummy desert.
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.