Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Baking Soda.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Soy Milk.
- You need of Canola Oil.
- Prepare of White/Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s of Blueberries.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt..
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, soy milk, canola oil, and vinegar. Mix well..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stir until combined. Don't over stir..
- Gently food in blueberries with a rubber spatula..
- Fill muffin tins about 2/3 full..
- Sprinkle sugar on top of batter.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes, test with a wooden toothpick..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minute before removing from tin..
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.