Fresh Blueberry Muffins.
You can cook Fresh Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Blueberry Muffins
- It’s of Butter (room Temp.).
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Blueberries (mash 1/2 W/ Fork).
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Sugar Mixed W. 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg.
Fresh Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F. F. Place 12 cups into pan..
- In a medium sized bowl beat butter until creamy. Beat in sugar until pale & fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Beat in the vanilla, baking powder & salt..
- Mixed mashed berries into batter.
- Mix in flour then milk . Then, the rest of the blueberries ..
- Scoop batter into cups and sprinkle with sugar, nutmeg mix..
- Bake 25-30 min or until golden brown. Cool for about 25 min..