Lemon Yogurt Blueberry Muffins. If you love blueberry lemon muffins I suggest you to try this quick and easy recipe with Greek yogurt. Don't worry, if you doesn't like Greek yogurt, you won't taste it in the muffins. But it will keep your muffins very moist.
The yogurt gives them a lot of moisture, and makes me feel like they're *almost* healthy. Distribute batter evenly among prepared muffin cups, filling about ¾ of the way full. Top with additional blueberries if desired. You can cook Lemon Yogurt Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Yogurt Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- You need 1 cup of container lemon yogurt.
Healthy Lemon Blueberry Muffins (with yogurt!)Delicious on a Dime. My "perfect" blueberry muffins are made with whole wheat flour and Greek yogurt. So delicious, no one will guess they're healthy, too! Greek yogurt and lemon zest lent a decadent texture and flavor, respectively.
Lemon Yogurt Blueberry Muffins step by step
- mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- make well in center.
- mix together milk, egg, oil, yogurt.
- add to dry ingredients.
- stir until well blended.
- mixture should be lumpy.
- add pecans and blueberries.
- carefully fold into mixture.
- fill greased muffin pans..
- bake at 400° F for 15- 20 minutes or until golden.
- NOTE : if using mini muffin pan baking time may be shorter. check after 10 minutes.
- serve warm and enjoy.
For the fruit, I used blueberries and blackberries, whereas Deb used blueberries only. You'll never buy boxed muffin mix again after you try this recipe. These muffins are moist, delicious and have a slight lemon flavor that pairs well with the fresh blueberries. These soft and tender lemon blueberry Greek yogurt muffins are a perfect summertime treat! Made with Greek yogurt and loaded with blueberries, they're a healthy way to satisfy your muffin cravings and make a perfect breakfast or snack!