Blueberry muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can cook Blueberry muffins using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of beaten eggs.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Prepare of blueberry pie filling.
- You need of plus 1 tablespoon flour.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of softened butter.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry muffins step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- Grease bottoms only of a 12 cup muffin pan, or line with muffin cups.
- Melt the 3/4 cup butter, mix in the cup of sugar. Add both beaten eggs, baking powder and salt and mix thoroughly..
- Put 1 tablespoon flour in a plastic bag with the cup of fresh or frozen blueberries. Shake it gently to coat and put aside for now..
- Add 1 cup flour to your bowl with half the milk, then add the remaining cup of flour and remainder of milk and mix thoroughly..
- Add 1/2 cup blueberry pie filling to your bowl and mix it in..
- When your dough is thoroughly mixed, fold in the flour coated blueberries..
- Fill muffin cups to the edge of the pan, or muffin cups (the reason is the crumb topping will stick to pan if mix isn't high enough).
- Now its time for crumb topping…
- Mix the half cup sugar and the third cup flour with the softened butter. You want it crumbly.( If it starts to get sticky, just set in freezer for a minute).
- Sprinkle topping over muffins, and bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes..
- When muffins are baked, set muffin pan on wire rack to cool at least 30 minutes..
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.