Zucchini bread. It's the last one I'll make. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe! The bread is super moist and the burst of lemon is amazing!
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. You can cook Zucchini bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini bread
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/3 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 3 cup of zucchini grated.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. If you've ever planted a garden, chances are you've probably grown zucchini. As far as I'm aware, no matter how bad you are at gardening.
Zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Combine all dry ingredients..
- Make well in middle of dry ingredients and add everything else except zucchini and nuts. Mix until combined, but don't over do it..
- Mix in zucchini and nuts..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake 60 to 70 minutes, but your time may vary depending on various factors..
To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. You can make the recipe gluten free by. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread! It is sweet with a hint of spice from the. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.