Jumbo Blueberry Muffins. These Jumbo Blueberry Crumb Muffins are moist, fluffy, and taste even better than the ones from the bakery! Loaded with blueberries and topped with tons of buttery crumbs, these muffins are always a. Recipe for jumbo blueberry muffins, just like the kind in your favorite bakery!
We ain't cooking those PUNY muffins! These blueberry crumb muffins are extra large, light and fluffy with a perfect crumb topping, just Jumbo muffin pan. How to make blueberry muffins with crumb topping. You can have Jumbo Blueberry Muffins using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jumbo Blueberry Muffins
- It’s of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature.
- It’s of Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Ground Cinnamon (optional).
- It’s of Fresh Blueberries.
- Prepare of Additional blueberries for topping.
- It’s of Makes about 6 Jumbo Muffins.
Recipe for jumbo blueberry muffins, just like the kind in your favorite bakery! These jumbo muffins have the flavor of traditional blueberry muffins, but with chunks of cream cheese and a sweet and tangy streusel topping. Jumbo Blueberry Muffins could be a great recipe to try. Jumbo Blueberry Muffins recipe: Try this Jumbo Blueberry Muffins recipe, or contribute your own.
Jumbo Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin cups with paper liners or spray them with a non-stick vegetable spray..
- In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs, vanilla extract, and sour cream and whisk until combined..
- In a small bowl, toss together the blueberries with about 2-3 tbsp. of the flour. Set aside..
- Add the remaining flour to the butter mixture and just mix until everything is combined, but don’t over mix..
- Gently fold in the blueberries making sure not to burst them..
- Using a large ice cream scoop or two spoons, scoop even amounts in your prepared pan, sprinkle a few blueberries on top of each muffin and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Super moist and delicious:) And you can always substitute blueberries with chocolate chips, nuts or raisins if you'd like..
- The regular size muffin pans come with either 6 or 12 cups (each with 1/2-cup capacity), while the jumbo ones have 6 cups (each with a 1-cup capacity). This recipe would make 12 regular size muffins..
- You could certainly add more sugar to the batter if it's not sweet enough for you..
- I prefer using unsalted butter since it is easier to control the amount of salt in the recipe. If using salted butter, no need for more salt..
Y'all these blueberry corn muffins are, full of blueberries with a slight crusty golden top. The combination of corn and blueberry is amazing. This one bowl jumbo corn muffins with blueberries. Ingredients: Streusel Topping (can substitute streusel with course sugar). Jumbo Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins taste just as good as your favorite bakery muffin but are so much better for you!