Blueberry Muffins Fit for a King.
You can have Blueberry Muffins Fit for a King using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins Fit for a King
- You need of blueberries (can be frozen).
- Prepare of flour (I use white whole wheat).
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of butter, melted.
Blueberry Muffins Fit for a King step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl..
- With fingers squeeze butter into mixture until crumbly. Pour 1 cup crumbs into small bowl..
- To mixture in large bowl add eggs, milk and vanilla. Beat until smooth..
- Gently stir in blueberries..
- Fill muffin cups..
- Dribble melted butter over mixture in small bowl and toss with fork to make crumbs. Sprinkle on top of batter..
- Bake until light golden brown about 20 minutes. Makes 2 dozen..