Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- You need of Blueberries.
- Prepare of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- It’s of Butter or Margerine.
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- You need of White sugar.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Vanilla.
- You need of Milk.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Prepare cup cake pan . Spraying cooking spray is my preference or place cups ..
- Measure 2 cups of fresh blueberries or a 12 oz bag of frozen blueberries .Set aside 36 for garnish . If you are using frozen , cover remaining berries with tap water to defrost . Set aside for later ..
- Sift or mix well the Flour and Baking Power , then set aside ..
- Cream together the butter or margarine , brown sugar and white sugar ..
- Add egg and vanilla and cream in the mix ..
- Stir in milk , scraping the sides of the bowl to get well mixed ..
- Mix in dry ingredients , just enough till you don't see any flour ..
- Drain the water from the blueberries and fold them into the batter . Scrape from the bottom carefully lifting up not to smash the berries ..
- Fill the cups with even amounts . Put a spoon of batter in each cup , then go back to each to assure each muffins will have an equal amount of berries ..
- Garnish muffins tops with remaining blueberries and push down even with batter level ..
- Sprinkle tops with sugar , light to heavy depending on your preference . The sugar adds a slight crunch to the tops ..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 375°F , till tops are browned . It had enough liquid in it so it can have a crunch on top and moist inside ..
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.