Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- You need of Fresh Blueberries.
- Prepare of Shortening.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- You need of Salt.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400° and lightly grease the muffin pan with shortening or cooking spray (don't use muffin liners, it doesn't turn out as well)..
- Put the blueberries into a strainer, rinsing them under cold water. Drain them on a paper towel..
- Put the shortening into a large mixing bowl, gradually beating the sugar into the shortening until the mixture is light and fluffy..
- Add the egg to the shortening mixture and beat well. Stir in the milk and mix well..
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Combine the flour mixture into the sugar mixture..
- Carefully stir the blueberries into the mixture..
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full. Bake on the middle wrack for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean..
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.