Blueberry muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can have Blueberry muffins using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- It’s of flour.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of oil.
- You need of egg.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- You need of blueberries ('ci zaqi' for mine).
- You need of extra sugar.
- You need of 'Ci zaqi' buttercream (totally optional).
- It’s of butter.
- You need of confectioners sugar.
- You need of homemade 'ci zaqi' jam (or blueberry jam).
- It’s of More confectioners sugar in case it isn't stiff.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry muffins step by step
- In a bowl, sieve flour, sugat salt & baking powder..
- In another place mix oil, vanilla, egg and milk. Mix well..
- Pour milk mixture into flour mixture. Mix with a fork..
- Fold in blueberries. Sprinkle extra sugar before baking..
- Bake for 10-20 minutes, until top is firm..
- For the buttercream, mix flour and sugar in a bowl and beat until fluffy, add in jam and beat a few times..
- Enjoy 😋.
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.