Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- You need of larg eggs.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of lemon zest.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of blueberries sauce.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Line a 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat 2 eggs, 3/4 of cup sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on high speed 5 minutes. It should be thick and light in color..
- Add the sour cream, the oil and 1/4 tsp salt. Set the mixer to low speed and mix just until combined..
- In a bowl, add the flour and baking powder and whisk to combine. Using a hand held whisk, add flour mixture into the batter 1/3 at a time, stirring with each addition just until incorporated..
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice and whisk in just until combined..
- Divide batter into muffin tin filling liners to the top or until all of the batter is used up.
- Add 1tsp of blueberries sauce on the top of each muffin tin.
- Bake at 400˚F for 20 mins or until tops are golden, then remove muffins from tin and cool on a wire rack.
- Now enjoy with muffins taste 😋.
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.