Zucchini Bread. It's the last one I'll make. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe! The bread is super moist and the burst of lemon is amazing!
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of zucchini, grated.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. If you've ever planted a garden, chances are you've probably grown zucchini. As far as I'm aware, no matter how bad you are at gardening.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix eggs with sugar.
- Add zucchini, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture.
- Add nuts and raisins.
- Pour in pans and bake for 60-70 minutes.
To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. You can make the recipe gluten free by. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread! It is sweet with a hint of spice from the. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.