Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare of All-purpose flour.
- You need of Sugar plus 1tbsp sugar for sprinkling on top.
- It’s of curd.
- You need of plus 1 tbsp flavorless oil.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Baking soda.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of Zest of one lemon (optional).
- It’s of blueberries.
- You need of egg.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C..
- In a large bowl, mix the curd and sugar until the sugar slightly dissolves. Add the baking powder and baking soda and let it rest for about 2 minutes as the mixture turns frothy..
- Next, add the oil and lemon juice. Add the sieved flour and mix well but do not overmix..
- Fold in the blueberries gently, you do not want to crush them. Leave a few blueberries to be added on top of the batter..
- Line the muffin tray with paper liners and pour the batter upto ¾th of the liner. Add the remaining blueberries and sprinkle with the sugar..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Notes:- blueberries should be tossed in flour.
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.