Banana Blueberries Muffin. Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture. Banana Blueberry Muffins are bursting with blueberries and are so easy to make with simple ingredients! These muffins are super easy to make.
Banana Blueberry Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Paleo Blueberry Banana Muffins are SO easy to make! Just mix everything together bake and you're done! You can cook Banana Blueberries Muffin using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Blueberries Muffin
- It’s 195 grams of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 150 grams of granulated sugar, plus 1 tbsp for muffin tops.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of fine sea salt (am using normal salt).
- It’s 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 80 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 120 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas, mashed with a fork.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 6-8 ounces of fresh blueberries.
However there are a few tips and tricks I'd like to share with you to ensure your. I love to make this healthy muffin recipe on the weekend to store and serve for quick breakfasts and snacks throughout the week. They store extremely well in the fridge. Healthy banana blueberry muffins recipe that actually tastes good!
Banana Blueberries Muffin instructions
- Pre heat oven to 200 C. For big topped muffins, line 8 standard size muffin cups with paper liners. Fill the remaining cups with 1 to 2 tablespoons of water to help the muffins bake evenly..
- Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl..
- In another bowl, whisk the oil, mashed banana, egg, milk and vanilla until blended..
- Add the banana mixture to the bowl with dry ingredients then use a fork to combine. Fold in the blueberries..
- Divide the batter between muffin cups. Sprinkle a little sugar on top of each muffin..
- Bake muffins 15 to 20 minutes remaining until tops are no longer wet and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out with crumbs, not wet batter..
- Transfer to a cooling rack..
How to make healthy banana blueberry muffins that actually taste good! We add whole grains, ripe bananas and reduce the sugar. You won't miss all the calories and fat, trust me! Not too long ago, I shared my Skinny Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins with you. These Banana Blueberry Muffins are one of our favorites for a quick and easy breakfast.