You can cook Blueberry Muffin using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffin
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- It’s of dried blueberries.
Blueberry Muffin step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Line a muffin tin with paper liners. In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, add softened butter and using an electric hand mixer beat it for a minute..
- Then add sugar and beat for about 2 to 3 minutes..
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add in the eggs, one at a time..
- Beat well after each addition. Add the vanilla essence and gently fold with a spatula..
- Add a little flour mixture and fold it in..
- Then add a little milk and fold again. Keep on adding flour mixture alternating with the milk..
- Add the dried blueberries and gently fold it in. But do not overmix..
- Pour the batter into the lined muffin tin and bake for about 30 minutes until it's lightly golden. Using a toothpick pierce the centre of the muffins and if it comes out clean then it's done..
- Take it out of the oven and keep it on a wire rack to cool down..
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of the blueberry muffins..