Blueberry muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can cook Blueberry muffins using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- It’s of Plain flour.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of caster sugar.
- It’s of egg.
- It’s of Milk I used almond milk.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of fruit (Blueberries).
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry muffins step by step
- Dry ingredients in a big bowl and mix well together with a whisk. Mix the wet ingredients together not including the Blueberries..
- Then add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients mix until incorporated. Add the Fruit (Blueberries).
- Put into muffin cases, sprinkle granulated sugar over the top. bake in the oven for 20-25 minuets.
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.