Eggless Blueberry muffins.
You can have Eggless Blueberry muffins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Blueberry muffins
- You need of plain flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of hot milk.
- You need of anilla extract.
- It’s of fresh blueberry.
Eggless Blueberry muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree for 10 minute and line cup cake tray with muffins liners..
- Sieve all dry ingredients all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda..
- Take two spoons of flour in a bowl and add blueberries to coat them properly..
- In a large mixing bowl add oil and sugar, mix well. Now add luke milk and vanilla essence and mix it to combine, mixture is ready..
- Now add dry mixture in liquid mixture on batches. Add the flour coated blueberries to the batter and mix smoothly but don't over mix..
- Fill on one third part of muffins cups. Bake the muffins on 180 degree 20 to 25 minute. You can also check with tooth pic, when toothpick inserted should come out clean. Now transfer to a cooling rack..