Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of plain flour.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of free-range eggs.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of fresh blueberries.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a muffin case with cupcake cases and set aside for later..
- Cream butter and sugar together in an electronic mixer untill light and fluffy. Add the two eggs and beat well..
- Tip in the milk, flour and baking powder and give on final mix untill everything has been combined..
- Fill the cases and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes..
- Once golden brown and have risen, remove the muffins from the oven. Leave to cool before eating..
- Enjoy 👍.
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.