Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- You need of butter , soft . (1 stick).
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of salt ..
- You need of eggs.
- You need of baking powder ..
- It’s of all-purpose flour (8.5 oz.).
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of vanilla extract ..
- You need of blueberries fresh , frozen or dried.
- Prepare of sugar . for topping.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Generously grease a muffin pan, or prepare muffin cups. Grease the top of the pan as well to keep the muffin tops from sticking..
- Cream together the butter, sugar and salt. Add the eggs and mix well. Add the vanilla and mix..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder..
- Alternately add some of the flour and some of the milk to the butter/sugar mix, mixing after each addition. Batter should be thicker than pancake batter, but thinner than cookie dough..
- Fold in the blueberries and stir until just combined..
- Divide the batter evenly between 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle muffin tops with sugar..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool muffins in the pan for 5 minutes, then invert the pan and slap the muffins out onto a clean counter..
- Transfer muffins to a cooling rack..
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.