Blueberry Muffin. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries! They're an all-time favorite, perfect for weekend brunches and grab-and-go breakfast.
But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. You can cook Blueberry Muffin using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffin
- You need 1.5 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 number of Egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Blueberry.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter cubed.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoons of cinnamon Ground.
These easy blueberry muffins are amazing. Blueberry Muffin is one of Strawberry Shortcake's best friends in Berry Bitty City. She works and lives at Blueberry Books in the city and keeps everything very organized and in its proper place. Blueberry is usually seen with a book or reading one and has many types of books ranging from.
Blueberry Muffin step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- To make crumble, mix together sugar, butter(cubed), all purpose flour and ground cinnamon and keep it aside..
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt..
- In a cup (1 cup) add oil, egg and top with milk measured to 1 cup. Mix wet ingredients to the flour mix and fold in blueberry. Fill muffin cups 3/4 and sprinkle with crumble topping..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until done..
Do you often find blueberry muffins disappointing? So many muffins are either overly sweet (basically cupcakes in disguise), dry and dusty, or lacking real, fresh blueberries. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. This Blueberry Muffin batter is different than the Blueberry Streusel Muffin recipe on the site, in that oil is used instead of butter, and plain yogurt is used instead of milk.