My Special Blueberry Muffins.
You can have My Special Blueberry Muffins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Special Blueberry Muffins
- It’s of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Granulated sugar.
- You need of Egg (medium).
- It’s of Maple syrup.
- Prepare of Heavy cream.
- It’s of Blueberries.
My Special Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Sift the cake flour and baking powder together. Warm the heavy cream. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Cream the softened butter and granulated sugar in a bowl..
- Pour in the maple syrup, then add the beaten egg little by little into Step 2, mixing well after each addition. (The maple syrup is optional.).
- Alternately fold in the sifted dry ingredients and heavy cream to Step 3 in 3 batches..
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups and place 3-4 blueberries on top. Bake in the oven preheated to 170℃ for 20-25 minutes..
- The blueberry muffins, which are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside are done. They're best when eaten while hot..