My Blueberry Muffins.
You can cook My Blueberry Muffins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Blueberry Muffins
- You need of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Blueberries (fresh or frozen).
My Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Combine the cake flour, baking powder and salt..
- Mix the butter and sugar until white, then add the egg..
- Combine the mixture from Step 2 with half the dry ingredients and mix well. Add 1 tablespoon of milk..
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients and milk. If the batter is still floury, add more milk..
- Mix as many blueberries as you like into the batter, pour it into the mould, and top with more blueberries..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 190ºC..