My Secret Blueberry Muffins.
You can cook My Secret Blueberry Muffins using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Secret Blueberry Muffins
- You need of Butter (or margarine).
- You need of Granulated sugar.
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of ★Flour.
- It’s of ★Baking powder.
- You need of Blueberries (frozen).
My Secret Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Sift together the ★ ingredients. Bring butter, egg and milk to room temperature..
- In a bowl, add butter and beat until soft. Add sugar little by little and beat until fluffy..
- Slowly add the beaten egg and whisk well..
- Add flour in three batches, alternating with milk (flour-milk-flour-milk-flour.) Combine lightly using a rubber spatula. Add the blueberries..
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups and top with more blueberries if desired. Bake in a 180℃ oven for 25~30 minutes..
- You can definitely use fresh blueberries. Raspberries may be good also. If you don't have berries, make plain muffins..