zucchini bread. It's the last one I'll make. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe! The bread is super moist and the burst of lemon is amazing!
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. You can have zucchini bread using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of zucchini bread
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powder milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat germ.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nut meg.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 3 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of zucchini seeds removed, grate everything including the skin.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. If you've ever planted a garden, chances are you've probably grown zucchini. As far as I'm aware, no matter how bad you are at gardening.
zucchini bread instructions
- mix all ingredients together.
- bake in 2 well greased loaf pans at 350°F. for 45 to 60 min..
- you can use 5 small loaf pans as well.
To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. You can make the recipe gluten free by. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread! It is sweet with a hint of spice from the. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.