Blueberry muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can have Blueberry muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of sunflower oil.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of plain flour.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need of wholemeal flour.
- You need of bran.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Whisk the eggs and sugars with the vanilla extract, milk and oil. Mix well..
- Sift the plain flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda then add the wholemeal flour and bran and stir into the wet ingredients..
- This batter will make 30 muffins but you can make 10 at a time by using just 400ml of this batter and adding your chosen fruit. I have used 3oz of blueberries here. Just add them to the batter before filling the muffin cases 3/4 full..
- Bake for 15 – 20 mins until golden brown. Insert a skewer into the centre of a muffin and if it comes out clean they are ready. The rest of the batter can be kept in the fridge for up to 30 days in an airtight container or can be frozen..
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.