Tasty Homemade Blueberry Muffins. #SterlingCakes. Here's a delicious homemade recipe to make some blueberry muffins for your kids or family. Or anyone for that matter because they are delicious. Add oat flour, baking powder, and nutmeg, and mix until combined.
Here's one of my FAVORITE blueberry muffin recipes. I highly recommend you add this one to your recipe stash because hoooooney these muffins bake up so. These homemade blueberry muffins are moist, loaded with berries, and so easy to make from scratch that I'll never make the boxed kind again. You can cook Tasty Homemade Blueberry Muffins. #SterlingCakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tasty Homemade Blueberry Muffins. #SterlingCakes
- You need of Egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s of Buttermilk.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Baking Powder.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- You need of Blueberries.
There are several recipes for my favorite baked goods that I am perennially trying to find the PERFECT recipe for. These homemade blueberry muffins are bursting with blueberries and are so moist and delicious and good! And while plain blueberry muffins are delicious all on their own, adding that crumbly, yummy streusel on top just takes them to a whole other level! Blueberry muffins are so easy to make with little effort.
Tasty Homemade Blueberry Muffins. #SterlingCakes instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180 Degrees Celsius. Measure your ingredients. Line your muffin tins with muffin cases..
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Mix the Wet ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Using a spatula mix the wet and dry ingredients mixture. Then add the blueberries and mix..
- Divide the batter evenly into muffin cases..
- Bake in the oven for 18 minutes. Once baked allow to cook for 10 minutes..
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Quick and tasty – my grandchildren love these muffins. Warm blueberry muffins fresh from the oven are absolutely heavenly. This recipe works well with either fresh or frozen blueberries. Blueberry muffins are the perfect addition to your weekend or holiday brunch, and they make a wonderful breakfast all on their own.