Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- It’s of plain flour.
- It’s of caster sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of whole milk.
- You need of medium size egg.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of fresh blueberries.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 Place 12 muffin cases in a 12 holed muffin tin..
- Add the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder to a large bowl and mix well. Measure the oil, vanilla extract & milk into a jug together and stir into the flour mixture. Stir to just combine, no need to overdo it. Add the egg and, again, just stir it in to combine. Add in the blueberries and, again, stir in to combine with the mixture..
- Spoon around two teaspoons into each case, sprinkle a little bit of granulated sugar over the top of each muffin and bake for around 15-20 minutes until they are a light golden colour (as per picture)..
- Remove each muffin from the tin and place on a wire rack to cool completely. I won’t even say how long they’ll keep for because they’ll be gone in no time!.
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.