Blueberry Muffins 💜. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. Homemade Blueberry Muffins are a Breakfast Staple!
They're an all-time favorite, perfect for weekend brunches and grab-and-go breakfast. Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. You can cook Blueberry Muffins 💜 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins 💜
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Bicarbonate of Soda.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Blueberries.
- You need of Golden Caster Sugar.
- You need of Unsalted Butter (soften).
- You need of Large Eggs.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of Natural Yoghurt (low fat).
- You need of Milk (low fat).
Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing. Most muffin recipes are, unsurprisingly, built on the muffin method: wet and dry ingredients are mixed separately, then the dry ingredients are gently folded into the dry.
Blueberry Muffins 💜 step by step
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan and line the muffin tin with paper cases..
- Beat the softened butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy..
- Add eggs and mix for 1 min, then add in the yoghurt, vanilla extract and milk..
- Combine the flour, baking powder and bicarb in a bowl with 1/4 tsp fine salt, and sift into the wet ingredients. Stir till smooth..
- Fold in the blueberries and divide the mixture between the 12 muffin cases..
- Bake for 5 mins, then reduce oven to 180C/160C fan and bake for 15-18 mins more until risen and golden. Insert skewer into the centre. If it comes out clean they are ready..
- Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then carefully lift out onto a wire rack to finish cooling..
- Enjoy! They keep for 3-4 days. Store in an air tight container..
This easy Blueberry Muffin recipe is to die for! They are super moist and fluffy. Topped with a crumbly streusel topping that is made from scratch. _ These blueberry oatmeal muffins are simple and satisfying. Made with fresh berries, oats, and zero Type blueberry muffins into a search engine and within seconds, you're gifted with millions of. These Soft, Delicious Blueberry Muffins Are Simple And Perfect For Breakfast, Snack Or After-School Treat.