Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- You need of All purpose flour/Maida.
- You need of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Blueberry fresh/frozen.
- You need of Egg large.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Milk or Yogurt.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Wash and dry blueberries using a kitchen towel. If using frozen blueberries do not defrost it. In a large bowl whisk the egg. Then add vegetable oil, vanilla extract, milk..
- Whisk it thoroughly. I used raw sugar and ground to fine powder. In another large bowl add all-purpose flour, powdered sugar, baking powder, salt, and mix thoroughly. Then add blueberries and mix it gently..
- Now add the milk mixture to the bowl with the flour and mix it using a spatula gently..
- Line muffin tin with muffin cups. Fill the muffin cups with 3/4th of the batter. Gently pat the tin. Bake muffin 180°C for 12-15 mins or until done. If you insert a toothpick it should come out clean. Cool it on a wire rack. Blueberry muffins is ready..
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.