Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗. Kentucky Fried Chicken is getting in on the pickle trend and taking a page from the playbook of one of its fast-food competitors with a new "pickle fried chicken" Chick-fil-A famously adorns each sandwich with a couple of dill chips. Tabasco sauce is probably America's most famous hot sauce. WFR heads to KFC to review their new Pickle Fried Chicken!
Consider dill pickle chicken your starting point for so many meals. Drain the chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Liberally season the chicken with salt and. You can cook Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗
- It’s of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- It’s of dill pickle juice +1 additional cup for dipping sauce.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of eggs beaten.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of paprika.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- Prepare of chicken seasoning.
- Prepare of Dill pickle.
- It’s of corn starch.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
KFC Debuts Fried Chicken Coated in Pickle Juice. The fast food chain is hopping on the pickle juice trend. However, if you're a pickle fanatic, act fast—because according to a spokesperson, participating locations will only receive enough ingredients to coat their chicken in pickle sauce for a. Similar Recipes, French Fries Sweet Potato Fries Chicken Croquettes Chicken Mince Kabab Baked Chicken Jo Jo Potatoes with Homemade Ranch Dipping Sauce – Wildflour's Cottage Kitchen.
Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 instructions
- Place chicken strips in with the two cups of pickle juice and place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours to ensure maximum pickle flavor is absorbed..
- Heat oil to 350. Mix spices in with the flour and start by dipping the chicken in flour then egg then flour and fry until golden brown..
- Take the remaining 1 cup of pickle juice and mix corn starch in it. Microwave 30 seconds to thicken it and pour over chicken. Top with pickles..
Batter and fry crunchy dill pickles for an indulgent appetizer. Dip in creamy salad dressings and enjoy. The sauce, which is thankfully thicker than just pickle juice, is made with dill, vinegar, onion, garlic, buttermilk, and white and black pepper. One of the top secrets to most fast food places is that they marinate the chicken in pickle juice to keep the chicken moist and give it an amazing taste. KFC Chicken is the most famously guarded secret recipe in the world.