GARLIC PICKLE🌶🌶. Pickled garlic takes on its own flavor, which is slightly different than fresh garlic, although the basic notes all taste the same. Whether you're a die-hard garlic chomper or just want to keep the vampires away, there's an easy pickling recipe for you. Recipe to prepare "Chilli Garlic Pickle".
A neighbor grew some heirloom garlic varieties with lilting names like Anytime you pickle anything, you start with a choice. Are you going to do it the easy way or the hard way? I'm going to tell you a bit about how to. You can cook GARLIC PICKLE🌶🌶 using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of GARLIC PICKLE🌶🌶
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- You need of vinegar anyone.
- It’s of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of fennel seeds.
- Prepare of kalonji or cayenne.
- You need of onion seeds.
- You need of mustard seeds.
- You need of coriander powder.
- It’s of jaggery.
- It’s of cup water.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- It’s of chaat masala.
- Prepare of long sliced green chili.
Garlic is beneficial for fighting health ailments such as blood pressure and also boosts digestion. This chutney prepared with a melange of spices and condiments serves as the perfect Add more oil as the pickle thickens and cook for few more minutes. Let it cool and preserve in glass bottles. These pickled garlic cloves take a long time, but they're easy to make and are a real treat.
GARLIC PICKLE🌶🌶 instructions
- First soak garlic in vinegar for 10 to 15 days.
- After soaking let's start making pickle.first dry roast all the seeds and spices separately.
- Now another side make Jaggery syrup by adding water and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Put 2 tbsp sunflower oil and make it properly hot.turn off the gas and let it cool down little bit otherwise it will burn everything.
- Let again turn the flame on at medium and add all the roasted seeds and cook for 2 minutes then add spices and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add soaked strained garlic and add jaggery syrup.add 4 tbsp vinegar and mix well.remember do not cook after adding jaggery syrup.
- Let it cool down and preserve in a glass jar.enjoy so yumm pickle.stay safe stay healthy.
This pickled garlic is great for snacking on straight from the jar, or you can add it to salads or even cooked recipes. Toss pickled garlic into Italian spaghetti sauce, serve it in sandwiches, use as an antipasto or a garnish for salads. Or just eat it as a tasty appetizer, with the side benefit of warding off vampires, werewolves, friends, neighbors, girlfriends, boyfriends, spouses, partners and significant "others". Use mustard oil if you wish to as mustard oil provides a beautiful aroma and pungent flavor but, if you don't like that flavor make use of sesame oil or regular vegetable oil. Ensure there is no larvae, mold or fungi in the garlic cloves or else they will rot. "The Garlic News" Pickled Garlic.