Dill Pickle Pasta Salad.
You can cook Dill Pickle Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
- Prepare of your favorite pasta (I used rotelle today).
- It’s of mayo.
- Prepare of cheddar, cubed.
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of dill pickle juice (divided).
- It’s of dill pickle, diced.
- Prepare of red onion, diced.
- Prepare of fresh dill, chopped.
- Prepare of cayenne.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Optional: 1 egg, hard boiled.
- Prepare of Optional: sliced black olives.
Dill Pickle Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta as directed on box..
- While the pasta is cooking, dice other ingredients..
- When pasta is done, drain and cool with cold water. Place the pasta in a bowl and add 3/4 cup of the dill pickle juice and toss. Let sit for 5-10 minutes so that the juice can penetrate the pasta. Then drain the juice..
- Add mayo and sour cream and the remainder of the dill pickle juice (you can reduce the amount of juice to your liking). Add all other ingredients except the cheddarand toss. Refrigerate for about 30-45 mins..
- When ready to eat, add the cheddar and toss and serve. (The cheddar will become softer the longer it sits in the salad so only add as much as you plan to eat and store the remainder without the cheese and add later.) ENJOY!.