Puerto Rican style gazpacho.
You can cook Puerto Rican style gazpacho using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Puerto Rican style gazpacho
- It’s of salted codfish.
- It’s of avocado.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- You need of onion.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
Puerto Rican style gazpacho step by step
- before starting put the cod to boil for 15 minutes so that the salt comes off.
- drain the water after 15 minutes, add new water and boil for another 20 minutes..
- while this is happening you can stay chopping your onions, avocado and tomatoes into tiny bite size pieces.
- after everything has been chopped drain the water from the pot and shred the cod into tiny bite size pieces as well.
- mix all the ingredients in a bowl add some olive oil with a tad of salt and black pepper and you are good to go.
- add the salt and pepper according to your tasting, this can also be eaten with bread. also served as a cold salad.