You can have Andalusian Salmorejo using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Andalusian Salmorejo
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- Prepare of stale bread.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of vinegar.
- It’s of egg.
Andalusian Salmorejo instructions
- Boil the egg until it's hard then cut it into pieces.
- Cut the bread into small pieces.
- Boil the tomatoes in order to peel them easily.
- Put the bread and the tomatoes in the chopper bowl..
- Add oil, vinaigre, garlic and salt.
- Mix until it results an homogeneous cream. (Add water if it's too thick).
- Put the cutted egg on it and serve. ( you can also add picadito ham or chorizo).