You can cook Mango Gazpacho using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Gazpacho
- Prepare of ripe Alphonso mango.
- You need of small red capsicum.
- Prepare of small English cucumber.
- Prepare of small onion.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- It’s of green chilli cut into small pieces.
- Prepare of orange juice.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper powder.
- It’s of coriander leaves.
- It’s of cold water.
- Prepare of For garnish–.
- It’s of cucumber flower.
- It’s of Capsicum flower.
- You need of mango, cucumber and capsicum finely chopped.
Mango Gazpacho step by step
- Peel and cut ripe mangoes into pieces, cut capsicum, cucumber, onions into dices..
- In mixer jar take mango pieces and orange juice and churn to smooth paste..
- Now add capsicum, cucumber, onion, garlic, coriander leaves, chilli, lemon juice, cold water(can adjust water as per required consistency), salt and pepper and churn till properly blend. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours and serve with garnished cucumber and capsicum..