Green watercress and Avocado Gazpacho 🌱.
You can cook Green watercress and Avocado Gazpacho 🌱 using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green watercress and Avocado Gazpacho 🌱
- You need of cucumber (peeled).
- Prepare of garlic (crushed).
- It’s of avocado.
- It’s of watercress.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- Prepare of A few mint leaves.
- It’s of 2 tablespoons of oat fraiche or oat milk.
- You need of large fresh lemon (juice).
- It’s of sea salt.
- Prepare of Edible flowers (iced if you prefer) to garnish.
Green watercress and Avocado Gazpacho 🌱 instructions
- Chop the cucumber (you can remove some of the seeds) crush the garlic and remove the stone from the avocado and add a handful of watercress. Blitz until smooth. Add a little coconut yogurt and olive oil and blitz again (just a little at a time) until you get the desired consistency..
- Chill the soup or add some ice cubes (see my herb and edible flower ice cubes which would be perfect!).
- Serve in bowls and garnish with green veg and a delicious of olive oil..