My ‘Gazpacho’. It's made with the best summer ingredients — ripe tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, garlic, plus the perfect balance of seasonings. Whereas gazpacho is a classic Spanish soup, this version takes a slight California detour. It uses plenty of fresh garden tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, celery and bell pepper.
Gazpacho, also called Andalusian gazpacho, is a cold soup made of raw, blended vegetables. It originated in the southern regions of the Iberian peninsula, specifically Andalusia. This is the OFFICIAL Fan Page for Gazpacho, the Art rock band from Norway. You can have My ‘Gazpacho’ using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My ‘Gazpacho’
- It’s of Ripe Tomatoes.
- You need of Cucumber.
- You need of Red Onion.
- Prepare of Red Capsicum.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Celery.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Tabasco *optional.
- You need of Parsley for topping *finely chopped.
Gazpacho is a delicious chilled tomato and vegetable soup perfect for hot days! Gazpacho is one of those cold soup recipes that instantly cools you off during the hot and humid months of summer! My favorite, however, is always traditional gazpacho Andaluz. Gazpacho is a cold, raw, blended soup that originated in the southern region of Andalusia in Spain.
My ‘Gazpacho’ step by step
- Cut all vegetables coarsely. Save some for topping if you like..
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until combined. *Note: If the vegetables are not cold, add some Ice Cubes to blend together because the soup got to be cold..
- Place finely chopped vegetables on top, add extra Pepper and Tabasco if you like, and enjoy..
GAZPACHO is a Crossover Prog / Progressive Rock artist from Norway. From Progarchives.com, the ultimate progressive rock music website. Gazpacho soup is the perfect cool, summertime side. This chilled tomato-based dish is filled with other vegetables such as peppers, onions, cucumbers. Gazpacho is a chilled soup traditionally from Spain, a perfect way to use up end-of-summer vegetables in your garden.